Renaissance’s dedicated team members are vital to the creation of a church that embodies the sense of community that Jesus encouraged among his followers.
If you’re interested in serving, we’d love to have you! Whether it’s on a team in the kitchen, production, greeting, or working with Ren Kids or Ren Students, we need your help in accomplishing the mission of Renaissance Church. There are opportunities to share your time and talents on Sunday mornings or during the week.
Interested in volunteering with the Christmas Concerts or Christmas Eve Services? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Members Wanted:
- Children and Student Ministries: We have so many great (Sunday mornings or mid-week) opportunities for leaders or helpers to help create a safe and fun environment for the next generation to learn about God.
- First Impressions: At the doors or at the Info Center, this group welcomes every person who walks into Renaissance Church each Sunday morning, helps them find their seat, and shows them around our building when needed.
- Kitchen Team: This team helps set up food and drink on Sundays or at events and prepare for Communion.
- Production Team: Whether you’ve had years of experience as a lighting technician or you just love music and gadgets, we’ve got a spot for you to serve on this team. Our team will help train you in the areas that make the production on Sunday mornings go smoothly. There are also video-related opportunities on other days of the week.
- Ren Cares: This team is always finding new ways to reach our church, community, and the world. Whether you’re interested in providing meals for families in need, making hospital visits, raising money for clean water, going on a missions trip to Guatemala, or simply praying for people in need, there’s a place for you on this team. If you would like to know more about what Ren Cares is doing, click here for more detailed information.
- Celebrations Team: This team helps plan, organize, and execute some of our amazing events and experiences!
- Facilities Team: Our building needs some help! The Summit Opera House was built in 1893 and from time to time needs some help … we can always use a helping hand with the upkeep. The Facilities Team also occasionally needs help with set up or clean up of Sunday services and events.
Join the team now! Fill out the Volunteer Interest Form.
Email email@example.com for more information.