Connecting with others and forming community is important to Renaissance Church. It’s how we gather together to see Jesus and grow to follow him.
We hope you will join a group as part of your next step at Renaissance.
Meets Wednesdays, 8:15–9:15 pm
Ren Students Space (entrance on Springfield Ave.)
All men are invited to a weekly Bible study and time of fellowship. No long-term commitment is necessary; all are encouraged to attend as their schedule permits. A book of the Bible is studied or a Biblical topic (e.g., Acts, Jesus’ disciples).
Meets every other Thursday, 9–11:30 am
Summit Opera House Café
This group is for moms with children of any age and includes book discussions, time in prayer, and a chance to connect with other moms. RSVP for childcare (for preschool-age and younger).
Meets every other Tuesday, 6:45–8:30 pm
Summit Opera House Café
All women (of any age or faith background) who wish to study God’s word in an informal setting are welcome at this group. The evening includes prayer, Bible Study, and a chance to connect with other women. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For men and women in their 20s or 30s, married or single, with or without children. This casual group meets for game nights, dinners, brunch, and other connection opportunities. Get on the e-mail list to be notified of future events.
Usually long-term groups that develop community and encourage spiritual growth. Open groups may include:
• women’s Bible study using Finding I Am (Wednesday mornings, Ren Students Space)
• women’s group studying women of the Bible (every other Thursday night, Summit)
• couples with young children (every other Sunday night)
• married couples with no children or grown children (monthly, Sunday nights, Basking Ridge)
• Moms (of college graduates/early career children) in Prayer (every other Tuesday afternoon, New Providence)
• Military Moms in Prayer (every other Tuesday, 3 or 7:30 pm, New Providence)
Spring dates TBD
Short-term groups (formerly called Connect Groups) for adults that use a discussion guide to facilitate conversations around the Sunday messages. A way to get to know others in a casual setting.
Middle School or High School Student Groups
The Middle School Group (6–8th grade) meets on Sundays during the 9 am service in the Ren Students Space. A mid-week group meets Wednesdays, 6:30 pm. The High School Group (9–12th grade) meets 5–6:30 pm on Sundays in the Ren Students Space.