Renaissance Connect Groups
Sundays at Renaissance are great! We sing. We pray. We listen. We worship. We even laugh sometimes.
While we might be able to say a quick hello to an acquaintance or meet someone we don’t know on Sunday mornings, Connect Groups give us the chance to develop friendships. They also help us personalize and reflect on what we’re hearing in the Sunday messages. As we talk about how what we heard on Sunday morning affects our lives the rest of the week, we get to know each other better; and we grow closer to God!
Our Connect Groups meet weekly for 5–8 weeks. Some meet in homes. Others meet at the church. Most are open to all adults (space permitting). Some are focused on particular demographics (e.g., young adults). All of them use a discussion guide to facilitate conversation around the Sunday messages.
You don’t have to make a long-term commitment to participate in a Connect Group, and you don’t have to promise to be there every week. But, once you try it, we think you’ll want to keep coming back!
The next sessions of Connect Groups will meet late spring, 2018.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(from January 14–February 18, 2018 Connect Groups)
- The Truth About Loving: Your Ex – Discussion Guide (February 18)
- The Truth About Loving: Your Children – Discussion Guide (February 11)
- The Truth About Loving: Your Spouse – Discussion Guide (February 4)
- The Truth About Loving: Your Friends – Discussion Guide (January 28)
- The Truth About Loving: Your Siblings – Discussion Guide (January 21)
- The Truth About Loving: Yourself – Discussion Guide (January 14)
- Reflecting on Scripture