The Holy Land Tour
April 21–April 30, 2020
Led by Christian and Michelle Andrews and Jared and Deb Ott, through Nawa International Travel
Caesarea | Tiberias | Nazareth | Bethlehem | Jerusalem
$3,959 from NYC
Registration closed December 31, 2019, but please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
You are invited to join us on the trip of a lifetime as we journey to Israel. Whether it is your first time or a return trip to “Walk Where Jesus Walked,” it will be an inspiring experience.
On this journey, you can reaffirm your baptism in the waters of the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized, visit Bethlehem where Jesus was born, visit Nazareth where Jesus grew up and worked as a carpenter, and see Jerusalem (the Holy City) that was witness to the death and resurrection of our Lord. Can you imagine crossing the Sea of Galilee as Jesus calmed the storm, walking through the Mount of Olives as Jesus prayed with his disciples, being present when Jesus turned water into wine in Cana, or seeing the place of his death and burial? This is all but a glimpse of the drama that will unfold as we relive the life of Christ, a faith-enriching opportunity that will make the Bible come alive.
To “Walk Where Jesus Walked,” and to do so with family and friends, creates deep and lasting memories. Reading the Bible after such a visit brings it to life and stirs the memories from your pilgrimage.
- Round-trip transportation from New York.
- Government taxes and airline surcharges.
- Accommodations at first class hotels, based on two persons sharing in twin-bedded rooms with private bath.
- Israeli breakfast and dinner daily in Israel.
- Comprehensive sightseeing throughout.
- All admission fees, porterage, hotel taxes, and service charges are included.
- Automatic $100,000 flight insurance.**subject to policy terms and limitations
Tuesday, April 21
New York/Across the Atlantic
Wednesday, April 22
Arrive Tel Aviv
Thursday, April 23
Friday, April 24
Saturday, April 25
Sunday, April 26–Wednesday, April 29
Thursday, April 30
Jerusalem/Return to NYC